You get all that the quick wash and go combo offers you, plus the added benefits of:
- Deep cleansing – Removes build-up and clarifies.
- Deep treatment – Detoxes the hair & scalp, hydrates and strengthens hair.
- Antibreakage and – Strengthens hair.
- Intense curl definition.
- Long-lasting curls.
- Intensive hydration/Juicy curls.
- Apply a deep cleansing shampoo on wet hair, massage and rinse it off. The process may be repeated to remove excessive build-up or apply co-wash for a second wash.
- Apply hydrating masque as a deep treatment,
- Massage and detangle your hair using a brush or fingers and leave it under a steamer or warm plastic cap for about 15-30 minutes. Enjoy the soothing feeling of the mint therapy.
- After that, rinse it off, and pat dry your hair with a microfibre towel.
- You should then apply the 6 in 1 leave-in conditioner in sections with further detangling and do a two-strand twist to lock-in the moisture.
- Untie the twists after a minute or leave overnight.
- You may apply a curl booster spray, to enhance the curl definition and or for the curls to last longer, before twisting or curling your hair.
NB: Low porosity hair loves this procedure a lot.
Softness and shine that lasts for the entire week.
Frequency of use:
Once or twice a week
Number of products
- Curl booster – Use it once a week only when you want to keep the curls for longer.
- Hydrating spray: Use as you wish to revive the softness and shine midweek.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR 4c HAIR
Apply Sheer elegance 6 in 1 leave in conditioner for at most 2 to 3 days a week.
Use the hydrating spray to revive moisture and shine midweek.
Curl booster – Apply once a week to avoid greasiness.
Popping juicy defined curls. Intensive hydration. Softness and shine that last for days.
Use the 6 in 1 leave-in conditioner or alternate with the hydrating spray to revive the shine and softness.
NB: For bouncy curl definition or style that last longer; Use the curl booster spray after applying the 6 in 1 leave-in conditioner before twisting and curling.